Monday, August 24, 2009

Hey Fam

Hello Family,
I can't say I'm a big blogger, I rarely check Facebook, just now learning how to text fast, and don't even know what Twitter really is. But.....I love family and want you all to know we look forward to our Christmas gathering. I check my e-mail the most so if you want to say hi that's the best way. Or call, I'm a great multi tasker. We're all doing very well and happy. Joseph and Sam started 4th and 1st grade and they enjoy it. It's too quiet with them gone so I really am happy to pick them and add some welcomed chaos. It's hard to see Summer end but fun to see the grow up. sniff sniff

I ask Julie for family updates quite frequently and try to stay in the loop. Macy just handed me two cubes of unwrapped butter so I must go. Thank you Susan for helping us stay in touch.

Emily